COVID-19 information and what you can expect when you visit us
Updated September 2nd, 2021
The safety and security of our guests is our highest priority these days. In order to create optimal safety for our guests and of course also for our employees, we have supplemented our usual procedures and routines with the following special initiatives:
- Naturally, we follow all recommendations and guidelines from the Danish government.
- All employees have received detailed information about COVID-19 and instructions based on government recommendations.
- Stands and bottles of hand sanitizer are freely available to guests and staff in all common areas and facilities in our hotels.
- We ensure all exposed surfaces, such as door handles, payment terminals and elevator buttons are continuously disinfected with antibacterial liquid.
- We have clear procedures for dealing with colleagues who may show signs of illness – obviously, they do not come to work.
- We will of course contact the health authorities immediately and launch a coordinated action plan, if we discover a case of Coronavirus at one of our hotels.
Restaurant and other facilities at Copenhagen Island
- Room service is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm - 10:00pm (last order at 10:00pm). Other days we are helpful in ordering room service from the city's large selection. We would also be pleased to offer recommendations for one of our favourite places in the local area.
- The hotel offers breakfast bags, which can be picked up from the restaurant. Weekdays from 6:30am -10:00am and at weekends from 7:00am -10:30am.
- All food and drink must be enjoyed in your room and may not be consumed in the hotel's common areas.
- The hotel restaurant is temporarily closed *
- The gym is temporarily closed*
- Face masks should be worn where required.
- The hotel complies with all government recommendations regarding distance and maximum number of people gathered in one place.
* Expected to reopen on May 6th, 2021 at the earliest.
Holding meetings at our hotels
All our hotels are open for meetings and conferences.
When holding meetings at our hotels, the following will apply:
- Stands and bottles with hand sanitizer are available in all our meeting rooms.
- We follow government guidelines for distancing and space requirements.
- Signs with government recommendations are visible in our meeting facilities.
- Office supplies and AV equipment in the meeting rooms are disinfected before the start of the meeting.
- Refreshments will be served in accordance with government guidelines.
Restaurant The Harbour
Enjoy a great breakfast, a nice lunch or a tasty dinner – all while you enjoy the view over the water. Seating 226 persons, the Harbour restaurant offers à la carte for lunch and dinner.
Modern and minimalistic design
An exceptional view
The Harbour is much more than a hotel restaurant. Our restaurant is open for everyone!
Thank you for singing up.Unfortunately, an error has occured. Try again later.
By signing up, you agree to receive marketing by e-mail from Arp-Hansen Hotel Group, including e-mails from the groups hotels, congress center and hostels, relevant information about stays, great offers, exciting competitions and about events taking place in the area of Arp-Hansen Hotel Groups hotels. You can always revoke your consent via an unsubscribe link in the inquiry. Additionally, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. Furthermore, I have read and accepted Arp-Hansen Hotel Groups personal data policy. Please note that it is only possible to receive our newsletter in Danish.
An elegant design hotel with a superb location at Copenhagen’s waterfront.