COVID-19 information and what you can expect when you visit us
Updated February 26th, 2021
The safety and security of our guests is our highest priority these days. In order to create optimal safety for our guests, and of course also for our employees, we have supplemented our usual procedures and routines with the following special initiatives:
- Naturally we follow all recommendations and guidelines from the Danish government.
- All employees have received detailed information about COVID-19 and instructions based on government recommendations. We have introduced procedures for thorough hand hygiene for our employees based on government recommendations.
- Stands and bottles of hand sanitiser are freely available to guests and staff in all common areas and facilities in our hotels.
- In addition to our regular cleaning, we ensure all exposed surfaces, such as door handles, counters, payment terminals and elevator buttons are continuously disinfected with antibacterial liquid.
- We have clear procedures for dealing with colleagues who may show signs of illness – obviously they do not come to work.
- If we discover a case of Coronavirus among our guests or employees at one of our hotels, we will of course contact the health authorities immediately and launch a coordinated action plan based on their recommendations and guidelines.
Restaurants and other facilities at Copenhagen Island
- Room service is closed*, but it is possible to order take-away to the room.
- The hotel offers breakfast bags, which can be picked up at the restaurant from 6.30AM to 10AM on weekdays and from 7AM to 10.30AM on weekends.
- Catering for meetings is portioned and must be enjoyed sitting in the meeting room.
- Food and drink must be enjoyed in the room and must not be enjoyed in the hotel's public areas.
- The hotel's restaurants are temporarily closed*
- Fitness is temporarily closed*
- Wearing a mask is required when illustrated.
- We follow all recommendations from the Danish authorities regarding distance, and maximum number of people, gathered in one place at the same time.
*Expected to reopen on 18 January 2021 at the earliest.
Holding meetings at our hotels
When holding meetings at our hotels, we naturally follow all the above special initiatives. Furthermore, the following will apply:
- Stands and bottles with hand sanitiser are available in all our meeting rooms.
- We follow government guidelines for distancing and space requirements.
- Signs with government recommendations are visible in our meeting facilities.
- Office supplies and AV equipment in the meeting rooms are disinfected before the start of the meeting.
- Refreshments will be served in accordance with government guidelines.
- Face masks are required when walking around in meeting foyers, meeting rooms, etc., where food is served.
With SAFE TO VISIT, a programme developed by our branch organisation HORESTA, we ensure safe visits at our hotels.
Restaurant The Harbour
Enjoy a great breakfast, a nice lunch or a tasty dinner – all while you enjoy the view over the water. Seating 226 persons, the Harbour restaurant offers à la carte for lunch and dinner.
Modern and minimalistic design
An exceptional view
The Harbour is much more than a hotel restaurant. Our restaurant is open for everyone!
Thank you for singing up.Unfortunately, an error has occured. Try again later.
By signing up, you agree to receive marketing by e-mail from Arp-Hansen Hotel Group, including e-mails from the groups hotels, congress center and hostels, relevant information about stays, great offers, exciting competitions and about events taking place in the area of Arp-Hansen Hotel Groups hotels. You can always revoke your consent via an unsubscribe link in the inquiry. Additionally, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. Furthermore, I have read and accepted Arp-Hansen Hotel Groups personal data policy. Please note that it is only possible to receive our newsletter in Danish.
An elegant design hotel with a superb location at Copenhagen’s waterfront.